Inland Marine Coverage

What is Inland Marine Coverage

This is a very old coverage with a very odd name, no it's not coverage you would purchase for your boat. It's actually a property coverage, let me explain.

Inland Marine Insurance pays for losses to movable or specialized types of property on land, not water, hence the name Inland Marine.

Types of property include, construction equipment, medical diagnostic equipment, fine arts, solar panels, cameras, movie equipment, musical instruments, and a wide variety of other types of property. 

Almost any type of property can be covered by an Inland Marine policy, so if you have equipment that leaves your place of business, you need Inland Marine Coverage. Give us a Call for A Quote